Applications are being invited for the role of Inflight Services (IFS) Manager with responsibility for Service Delivery. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this role has responsibility for service delivery. The successful candidate should be self-motivated, energetic and have demonstrable experience in service delivery.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Responsible for reports, to develop and embed a high-performance culture in all key performance areas to include; customer service and safety.
• Drive and champion a culture of continuous change and improvement.
• Actively seek new opportunities to improve and develop Inflight Services processes and policies with a focus on efficiency and consistency.
• Develop and manage initiatives and processes to ensure that the Company’s on Time Performance (OTP) goals are met.
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure consistency across all communications channels. This will require careful coordination.
• Champion the development and implementation of an Inflight Services forum to encourage peer to peer and two-way communications.
• Liaise with key internal departments/stakeholders to implement new product and service initiatives.
• Responsibility for the co-ordination and management of Inflight Services input into the design, training, delivery and measurement of service delivery initiatives including development of the service flow for an Airbus 330-200.
• Ensure KPIs are reached and identify opportunities to improve our guest experience.
• Participate in emergency reaction planning.
• Support the operation outside of standard hours as and when required.
• Lead and drive IFS input into the design, training, delivery and measurement of Service Delivery initiatives while developing and controlling all IFS service delivery documentation and communication.
• Responsible for coordinating the direction and control of Service Standards leaders and provide regular management information and reporting on Inflight Services.
• Experienced manager with a background in the inflight, retail or hospitality sectors.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills (proficiency in English is essential).
• Substantial experience at a supervisory or management level.
• In possession of a current unrestricted worldwide passport.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Able to provide 3 verifiable references.
• Able to pass a strict security vetting procedure which includes a 5-year background check.
• Possession and demonstration of the key competencies and skills outlined below.
Key Competencies / Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experienced service delivery with a background in service excellence in the inflight or hospitality sectors.
• Proven track record of influencing and working with senior leaders across an organization.
• Strong leadership qualities with the proven ability to motivate and influence to achieve company goals.
• Excellent organisational and people management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Problem solving ability.
• Flexible and adaptable with a proven record to work effectively in a dynamic business environment.
• Well-developed prioritisation skills with demonstrated ability to deliver to strict deadlines.
• Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
• I.T. skills including full suite of MS Office.
*Due to the number of applications received, we will not be able to come back to you if your application has not been successful.